I forgot to pick up my favorite quick and easy everyday lip product though (Clinique Black Honey) and went back in to pick it up.
They were all sold out of it of course, but I saw the Sephora Favorites Power of the Petal Set and knew I had to get it.
I’m a skincare junkie so when I saw the set contained nine different products (8 skincare ones) I grabbed it.
The kit contains:
– 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Caudalie Premier Cru the Eye Cream
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™
– 0.05 oz/1.5 mL Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
– 0.32 oz/9 g Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask®
– 0.237/7 mL IT Cosmetics Secret Sauce Clinically Advanced Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
– 0.25 oz/7.5 mL Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cleanser
– 1 oz/30 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask in Rose
A $124.00 value for only $38.00!
Such a great deal with or without the sale.
If you’re a skincare junkie like myself or just someone looking to try some new products you should pick this set up before its gone.
Post contains affiliate links.