Inside my September 2014 IPSY Bag.
Happy Hump Day.
Today I wanted to share with you what I got in my IPSY bag this month.
This months “theme” was Street Style.
I love street style so just hearing that I knew I’d love the bag and I was right I did!
I mean can we just take a moment to talk about how cute the bag is?
It’s buttery soft and I love the studs.
Probably one of my fave IPSY bags ever.
But not only that the contents of the bag this month were equally as amazing.
So what did I get?
1. Nourish Organic Face Cleanser in Cucumber & Watercress.
2. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal Powder.
3. Pacifica Nail Polish in the shade Red Red Wine.
4. Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet.
5. Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream.
I can’t wait to try everything out and I know the lipstick and nail polish will be getting tons of use this Fall.
What did you get in your IPSY bag this month if you subscribe?
Have you tried any of these products yet?
I’d love to hear your reviews.