How was your weekend?
Mine was nice and relaxing just the way I like it.
On Friday I ended up heading over to Sephora to see if there was anything I “needed” since I had the 15% off VIB coupon and guess what I found something :).
I picked up the Sephora Favorites Summer Obsessions set and I almost picked up the Skinstant Radiance set as well, but I was good and left with only the Summer Obsessions.
Summer Obsessions is such an amazing deal!
For only $39.00 you get….
1. Full Sized Beauty Blender. Retails for $19.99.
2. Full Sized Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight. Retails for $26.00.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in fearless.
4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof mascara.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
7. Benefit Watt’s Up.
I already own and love several of the products, but it’s always nice to have a backup and then there are products I haven’t used in years that it’ll be fun to try again like the lip gloss in Turkish Delight.
So what do you think of the set?
Is it something you’ll be picking up?
If you decide you wanna check it out this set is only available at the Sephora inside of JCPenny for some reason so just an FYI.
What did you pick up during the sale?