My November 2013 Wantable Makeup Box
Subscribe for $36 a month or buy a single box for $40 here.
I was recently given the chance to try a new to me monthly subscription box called Wantable.
Wantable works like this:
1. Pick a box. There are three to choose from. The boxes are accessories, makeup or intimates.
2. Subscribe for $36 a month or buy a single box for $40.
3. Enjoy your full sized goodies each month.
Can you guess which box I chose?
How did you know? 🙂
In my box this month I received:
1. NCLA Nail Polish in Call Me For The After Party ($16.00 value)
2. Lise Watier Haute Lumiere High Shine Lip Gloss in Spotlight ($22.00 value)
3. Skinn Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler (sample size)
4. StarLooks Eyeshadow in Wine ($12.00 value)
5. Michael Marcus Prime Brush ($36.00 value)
I was very impressed with Wanatable and I think it’s a great box for all you beauty addicts out there.
As you can see the box is worth around $86.00 dollars so I’d say it’s totally worth the $36.00 monthly subscription price.
What do you think?
Have you tried Wantable before?
What’s your favorite beauty subscription box?