If you’re anything like myself then you’ve probably tried everything out there to get whiter teeth.
And while some products out there do work they usually leave my teeth feeling extremely sensitive.
Also, who knows what the chemicals in those products are actually doing to our teeth, gums, health, etc.
So when I heard about the Oil Pulling Method a few months ago I thought, “It’ll never work, but it’s worth a shot.”
And now after almost two months of Oil Pulling I’m here to tell you that it works and it’s the best tooth whitening “product” I’ve ever tried.
So how do you Oil Pull?
It’s actually very easy.
1. First you’ll want to buy a unrefined coconut oil (I’ve heard sunflower,sesame and olive work well too.)
2. Take one tablespoon of the oil and place it in your mouth first thing in the morning before a meal.
3. Swish the oil slowly and methodically in your mouth for 10-20 minutes.
4. Spit oil in toilet or trash can. Don’t swallow!
5. Rinse your mouth out with water.
6. Brush teeth as usual.
I oil pull every morning, but I’ve heard of others doing it just 2-3 times a week with similar results.
That’s it! Simple no?
In about a week or two you’ll start to notice your gums getting pinker and teeth whiter.
Then after a month your teeth should be noticeably whiter or at least that was my experience.
I’m sure it works differently for everyone, but it’s so easy why not give it a try?
Have you tried the oil pulling method before?
I’d love to hear your thoughts!
To a Whiter Smile,