Saturday I had to run into CVS to pick up something or another and to my surprise I saw a huge display for the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm I mentioned a few days ago.
As you can probably guess I picked one up in the shade Pink Punch.
So after a few days of use I’m ready to give a review.
Here are my thoughts….
* Smells great! A mixture or Fruitty Pebbles and Skittles, yummy.
* Love the color
* Makes your lips feel super hydrated (for awhile)
* My lips feel very moisturized for a few minutes and then they start to feel very dry and I have to use more balm
* This leaves behind a filmy residue on the inside of your lips, you know where it piles up and you have to dig it out, yuck!
* Expensive when you compare it to products that work much better for less (EOS, Burts Bees, Etc)
So would I repurchase?
I’d have to say probably not. I paid $4.99 for this and feel like I got ripped off. If you’re interested in trying this balm I’d say wait for a sale. I’ll stick to my EOS and Burt’s Bees balms which are much more hydrating and cheaper!
Have you gotten a chance to try this product yet?
I’d love to hear from you!