With all the violence happening in London right now and bad news every time you turn on the television the world can seem like a scary place to be.
It’s true there is evil in the world, but there’s also a lot of kindness.
Kindness just doesn’t seem to sell newspapers I guess.
So today I wanted to spread some kindness across the blogosphere.
I want to share with you some links I adore.
1. Heather over at CrazyBeautifulMakeup always has the best reviews. Right now she’s found an amazing dupe for the new Urban Decay Palette for those of you who may not feel like shelling out $55.00 for the real thing. She’s also a super nice girl who’s always leaving comments on my posts. Thanks Heather! Oh and she’s an extremely talented makeup artist as well. Check her out if you haven’t done so already.
2. Lara from TheGlossarie. Lara is a fellow beauty blogger and total sweetheart. I follow her blog and Pinterest account and let me tell you this girl has the most amazing taste ever. Everytime she posts something I think I have to have it!! I’ve bought more than a handful of products just because Lara said they were great. Stop by her site and check it out you won’t be disappointed.
3. Kandee Johnson from KandeeJ. I’ve been a fan of Kandee’s for the longest time. She is an extremely talented Makeup Artist and one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. I actually got a chance to meet her last yr in Miami and can’t say enough wonderful things about her. This girl is one I strive to be more like in every way possible. If you’re ever feeling down Kandee will turn that frown upside down with her larger than life personality. Check her out.
4. Sarah from PeasandThankYou. This healthy living blogger is famous now, but I’ve been a follower of hers for years. She’s hilarious, has an adorable family, a cat named Pea Kitty who reminds me a lot of my own cat and her Mmmmm Sauce is to die for! Not joking you must try it. And even though she has a billion followers on Twitter she always makes time to tweet you back. Oh and pick up her cookbook which just hit stores recently you’ll be glad you did.
5. Gina from TheFitnessista. This girl is such a huge inspiration to me. She’s another healthy living blogger and she just inspires me in so many ways. Right now she’s pregnant, but she still maintains a very healthy and active lifestyle. She seems like a wonderful person so check her out if you get a chance. Really I think you’ll be very inspired.
6. Sherry and John from YoungHouseLove. Quite possibly the cutest family on the internet. Sherry & John are DIY superstars. I visit this site daily for a good laugh oh and a good dose of DIY as well. If you’re looking for a good home/design blog be sure to check this one out.
7. Kelly from TheGlamourai. I’m fairly new to this blog, but I still adore it. This girl has killer hair, killer clothes, a killer apartment and an amazing blog. Check it.
8. Heather from HeatherDoesMakeup. Last but not least is another makeup artist named Heather. This one is from Ireland. This girl is not only beautiful, but extremely talented as well. I enjoy checking out her blog for her latest tutorials and fotd.
That’s it for now, but who knows I may do another one soon.
There needs to be more kindness in the blogworld and real world.
So why don’t you pass on the kindness and tell me your fave sites.