I’m loving the Hot Pink lipstick trend for Spring. I think it looks amazing on everyone.
From the lighter skin tones to the darker ones you really can’t go wrong with this shade.
Here are a few tips for making it work for you though….
1. The brighter the lips the lighter the rest of your makeup should be.
2. Porcelain skin tones should go with more of a bubblegum shade while darker skin tones should try a raspberry shade.
3. Having trouble with this trend? Try a hot pink gloss to ease yourself into it.
A few of my favorite Hot Pink shades are….
1. Mac lipsticks in Show Orchid and Girl About Town
2. Revlon Colorburst in Fuschia
3. NYX Black Label Lipstick in Hot Pink
What do you think of this trend?
What are your favorite Hot Pink shades?