I’ve been hearing a lot about this foundation recently so I decided to pick it up. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now so I feel like I can give an honest review.
What they say:
Revolutionary whipped formula provides an air-soft, perfect matte finish coverage, with a weightless feel. Color pigments offer superior coverage. Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural-looking, even-toned result.
- Applies easily and leaves a dewy finish
- Blends easily
- Price is only $7.99
- Doesn’t apply Matte
- Gone by the end of the day
- Leaves us oily skinned girls needing to blot several times throughout the day
- It’s easy to apply too much and it can look cakey
- The color choices are weird. I couldn’t find an exact match for my NW20 skin.
Overall, I think this foundation would be good for someone who has very dry skin and is looking for a drugstore foundation. For the oily skinned girls like myself though, I’d say pass on this product unless you don’t mind blotting two or three times throughout the day.
Have you tried Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation before? What were your thoughts?
This post contains an affiliate link