If you’re someone like myself who doesn’t like wearing a heavy foundation, but still needs a bit of coverage then a tinted moisturizer may be for you. I was sent the Kimiko Beauty Hydrating Tint to review recently and I’m loving it.
What they say:
Say goodbye to heavy sunblock! The Kimiko Hydrating Tint SPF 20 delivers a beautifully natural glow to your skin and physically blocks harmful UV rays with its use of natural sunscreens zinc oxide and titanium.
Kimiko Hydrating Tint SPF 20 Features:
* Weightless, antioxidant-rich mineral tint moisturizer.
* 3-in-1 product moisturizes, helps protect your skin with sunscreen and helps even out skin tone.
* Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
* Hydrating, water-based and light-reflecting tint.
* Gentle on skin and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines.
* Non-irritating and perfect for sensitive skin.
* Sheer satin coverage and light-reflecting minerals help provide a radiant and flawless-looking finish.
* Made in USA.
This water based hydrating tint goes on sheer and leaves your skin with a beautiful natural glow. It’s great for people like myself who have acne prone / sensitive skin because it’s so gentle. It applies quickly and easily and the coverage will last all day. Wear alone as a tint or layer on more of the product for a stronger coverage. I love this tint and I highly recommend it! I also love the meaning behind the word Kimiko. Kimiko is comprised of three Japanese characters that translate to Energy (Ki), Beauty (Mi) and Youth (Ko). Don’t you just love that?
The tint is available in six shades….
* Osaka Opal – very fair complexions.
* Sapporo Sand – light complexions.
* Honshu Honey – light and medium/light complexions.
* Tokyo Tan – medium complexions.
* Kyoto Cream – medium and tan/medium complexions.
* Nagano Nutmeg – deep and tan complexions.
For anyone interested I wear the shade Honshu Honey.
Retails for: $43.00.
To purchase Kimiko Beauty Hydrating Tint click here.