Loving the makeup on the gorgeous,Liv Tyler, for the Givenchy Fall-Winter 2011 collection.
Stunning and sexy!
Do you like it?
Liv Tyler is a natural beauty. Every time I see pictures of her, even if she doesn’t have a stitch of makeup on she looks flawless. I wish I could say the same for myself .
So what products does she use to keep herself looking fabulous?
“My dad taught me about having healthy chompers. And this toothpaste is delicious.”
“I put three drops in my palms and rub it all over my face before bed.”
“I press it into my lips like a stain to really make the color last.”
“I’ve used this my whole life whenever I get a pimple. It’s amazing.”
“It makes my skin sparkly and fresh. The tiny containers are perfect for traveling.”
“I’m such a hair nerd-always trying different products. This is what I’m using now.”
I’m loving the Givenchy Maharani Spring 2009 Collection. It was influenced by the sensual and refined beauty of Indian women, and it offers touches of bright, oranges and pinks that are evocative of the culture’s ornate clothing. This collection is so beautiful to look at and the packaging is amazing.
What do you think of this collection? Are you a fan of Givenchy?
You can purchase this collection at Sephora.
Natural beauty Liv Tyler recently shared the contents of her makeup bag with Marie Claire magazine. What does she keep inside?
1. La Mer Moisturizing Cream
2. Givenchy Phenomen Eyes Mascara in Black
3. Rodin Olio Lusso
4. Givenchy Black for light mask
5. Givenchy Rouge Interdit lipstick in Illicit Raspberry
6. Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 suncreen
7. Darphin Aromatic Renewing Balm
8. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
9. Absolutely Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Parfum
10. Demalogica Daily Microfoliant
11. Tracie Martyn Alma Purifying Cleaners