You know how much I love me a PLAY bag and the $20.00 special ones are the best.
So when I saw the new one available a few days ago I added it to my cart instantly.
Actually, to be honest I added box #1 to my cart, but Sephora apparently ran out of that one first so they sent me box #2 instead.
I’m not mad though because for $20.00 I got $140.00 worth of goodies.
In the box this time I received….
1. La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream.
2. Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer.
4. Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstacy Shine 400
5. Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin Pure Perfume
6. Givency Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm in Perfect Pink
So that’s it.
I think it was a pretty good box what do you think?
Are you a sephora play fan?
P.S. Unfortunatly both boxes are sold out this time, but keep an eye out because they release new ones every month or two usually.