Calling all skincare junkies, this Sephora Favorites set is for you!
I was heading to the mall this weekend when my sister texted me and said something like, “WE NEED THIS! Followed by a link to the Sephora Favorites Skin Super Foods Set.
I clicked the link and quickly agreed.
So being the good sister/blogger that I am upon arriving at the mall I quickly headed to Sephora to check it out and see if it was worth purchasing or not.
Can you guess what happened next?
Yeah, I fell in love with it and ended up picking it up because as I’ve mentioned before I’m a skincare junkie and for the price, I just couldn’t pass it up.
For $40.00 (It’s a $98.00 Value) the kit includes….
1. 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
2. 0.15 oz/ 5 mL Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
3. 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Kopari Coconut Melt
4. 0.23 oz/ 7 mL tarte Maracuja Oil
5. 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
7. 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Youth To The People Age Prevention Superfood Mask
8. 0.32 oz/ 9 g Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
9. 2 oz/ 60 g Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish
I mean you just can’t go wrong with this set in my opinion.
If you’re someone who is looking for a chance to try out some new skincare products for less or just a skincare junkie like myself then don’t pass on this limited edition set.
Will you be picking this kit up?