It’s time once again to share with you what I received in this months Play vs IPSY bags.
In the Sephora Play bag this month I got….
1. Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12Hr Wear Waterproof Eye Pencil in Flirting Game.
I used this pencil the way they suggested which was blended out as a smokey shadow with the Make Up For Ever shadow as a highlight and it was gorgeous.
2. Make Up For Ever Shadow in I-544.
Love this shadow it’s a iridescent pink shadow and looks great on the brow bone.
3. Clean Reserve Blonde Rose Perfume.
In my Ipsy Bag this month I got….
1. Pacifica Sundreams Lotus Infused Bronzer in Sunkissed.
5. Ciate London Paint Pot in Spinning Teacup.
So that’s it.
Both bags were pretty good this month so I’d say they were a tie.
If you subscribe what did you get in your bags this month?
Which bag do you prefer?
Post contains affiliate links.