Influenster sent me their Jingle Vox Box recently and it had a huge variety of products in it so I wanted to share that with you today.
In case you didn’t know Influenster is a free site where you join and can become eligible to test products for free.
You can sign up here.
In the Influenster Jingle Vox Box I received….
1. Sample size Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
2. Biscoff Cookies
3. Hallmark itty bittys Spider Man
4. Coupon for free Ore-Ida Tater Tots
5. KISS True Volume Lashes in Natural Plump
6. KISS Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe
7. NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown
8. Pure Ice Nail Polish in Shore Bet
Lots of amazing products right?
I haven’t had time to try everything, but what I have tried I adore.
The Cetaphil moisturizing cream is wonderful and perfect for this time of year when everyone is dealing with drier skin.
The cookies were amazing and I will be picking up some of them asap!
Oh and I also loved the NYC eyeliner.
It retails for $3.99 and trust me when I say I’d pay so much more than that.
It’s creamy and applies like a dream.
Overall, a very nice box.
What do you think?
Are you a fan of any of these items?
I’d love to hear your opinion as well.