Audrey Hepburn is one of the 20th Century’s most loved style icons, and one of my favorite celebrities ever!
She had a classic style that was simple, yet elegant and one that many (including myself) still try and copy today.
May 4th would have been Audrey’s 86th birthday so in honor of that I thought I’d share some of my all time favorite Audrey looks below.
1. Anyone else obsessed with her style in Breakfast at Tiffany’s?
It was amazing and I just love the LBD and jewels.
2. Again it’s all about the jewelry and the off the shoulder dress.
3. She knew how to rock a classic pair of cigarette pants and a white top.
4. Audrey (like myself) was a huge fan of the Louis Vuitton Speedy and owned a 25.
If you remember my post from last year here about my Speedy 30 purchase then you’ll remember that she was one of the reasons I knew I had to own one.
5.One word stripes.
6. A girl after my own heart Audrey loved flats and was often spotted in ballet flats.
Ready to copy her style?
Just by adding a few classic pieces to your style arsenal you’ll be ready to channel your inner Audrey Hepburn in no time.
Any other Audrey Hepburn fans out there?
What do you think of her classic style?
Oh and again I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words on the art store and thank you to those of you who reached out to let me know you purchased some items.
I really appreciate it.