Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair CC Cream Review
Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream retails for $15.99 at Target & Ulta.
I’m obsessed with Yes to products.
I’m not sure if that comes across on the blog, but if you step foot into my shower you’ll see that I pretty much use nothing else haha.
So when I saw the brand had a new CC Cream out at Target recently I immediately placed it into my cart and now that I’ve been using it for a week or so I feel like I’m ready to share my thoughts with you.
What they say:
Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream is a natural, lightweight, color correcting formula with so many awesome benefits we had to make a list (who doesn’t love lists?):
- Provides instant and natural coverage with natural pigments
- Helps correct skin tone
- Increases luminosity and radiance with evodia fruit
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects SPF 18 broad spectrum
- Moisturizes and keeps skin supple and fresh
- Promotes smoother and softer looking skin with grapefruit
This was my first CC cream purchase, but I was very pleased with it.
It seems to really do everything it claims which is nothing short of a miracle these days!
- It offers a very very light natural coverage
- It does seem to help correct skin tone
- My skin looks way more radiant and luminous when using this product.
- Contains SPF 18
- Moisturizes and promotes softer, smoother skin
- Smells delicious like grapefruit!
The only negatives I have with this product are:
- The pump. I love pumps on products, but I end up wasting so much CC Cream with this one. Beware one pump is way too much so I usually only use half a pump.
- I wish it had more coverage. It will correct skin tone, but all blemishes, freckles and imperfections will still be visible.
If you’re someone who doesn’t like to wear a lot of makeup or just someone who loves a very bare, natural finish then you’ll love this product.
Having said that….I prefer a more medium coverage and I’m loving totally it as well.
I just apply a primer, then the CC Cream, then concealer where I need more coverage and finish it off with powder in my oily t zone and it works well.
I will totally be repurchasing it myself when I run out because its the perfect product for those lazy days when I just want to look a little more put together without a full face of makeup.
Have you tried Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream yet?