My Everyday Makeup Products
I often get asked to do a MOTD (makeup of the day) post or to do a post on what my everyday makeup consists of so here it is.
If you follow me on instagram then you know that I’ve been trying to post more MOTD pics, but today I wanted to share with you what my daily makeup routine consists of.
As a beauty addict I do mix things up and often, but these are the products I have been using for years now and the ones I find myself repurchasing over and over again.
So let’s begin shall we?
Here they are my most repurchased/most used/most loved/my everyday MOTD products.
1. NYX Beige gloss
2. Loreal Voluminous Mascara
3. MAC Prep N Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette (the orignial one)
5. Bare Minerals foundation in Fairly Light (My go to daily foundation for 6-7 years now.)
6. Bare Minerals Faux Tan bronzer
7. Benefit Highbeam highlighter
8. Nars Orgasm Blush
9. Mac Creme Cup Lipstick
10. Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
11. Senna Eyeliner in Dark Brown or Black
I highly recommend any and all of these products for a natural, easy everyday look.
Have you tried any of these products?
I’d love to hear from you.