Nikki Reed Sparkles at the Twilight Saga Movie Premiere
Hair by Wella Professionals Stylist Mara Roszak
Wella Professionals Stylist Mara Roszak gave Nikki Reed a structured and clean look that exuded luminosity to let her natural beauty take center stage on the red carpet at the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie premiere in Los Angeles.
Mara has created the looks on Nikki for the past five Twilight premieres and went for an overall different look to compliment her amazing soft Grey with silver hardware Versace dress at the final sagas premiere.
1. Start by applying a couple pumps of Wella Professionals Flowing Form to damp hair and brush through.
2. Part hair using a rat tail comb, and blow out hair with a boar bristle round brush. To tame any fly aways, apply a dime sized amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance by rubbing into the palms of your hands and through hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
3. Pull hair tight to the nape of your neck and secured it with a Bungee elastic band.
4. Holding your pony, loop your hair under the elastic to create a small bun and secured with bobby pins.
5. Take the rest of your hair and wrapped it around the elastic.
6. To finish the look, lightly spray Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight to add extra shine and then mist all over with Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
Stylist: Mara Roszak, Wella Professionals Stylist
· Wella Professionals Flowing Form
· Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance
· Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight
· Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
To find out where to purchase these and other Wella products visit Wella.com.