After hearing about the new Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System recently I knew I had to try it.
So off I ran to Target #1 they were sold out.
Second Stop WalMart nothing.
Onto CVS #1 they hadn’t heard of it even though they had a huge sign up for it.
Next CVS #2 hadn’t gotten them in yet.
Starting to feel defeated I almost passed by Target #2 without going in. Good thing I didn’t because to my surprise they had one! ONE! And it was hidden on an end cap. Sorry, to whomever hid it, but I grabbed it and ran.
So was all that hunting worth it?
Keep reading to find out.
First here’s more about the product….
* Cleanses skin 6x better vs. basic cleansing
* Helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer
* Professionally Designed with 2-speed, rotating system delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation, Water resistant for use in the shower & Replaceable soft bristle brush head (included). Refills available.
* It also includes the Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (sample included) recommended for daily exfoliation, Cleansing brush can also be used with a broad range of Olay cleansers for daily deep cleansing.
* 2 AA batteries also included
* As effective as the system sold by skin professionals for nearly $200.00.
So does it live up to the hype?
In a word YES!
I’ve been using the Pro-X Brush for a little over a week now and it’s amazing. I can already tell such a huge difference in my skin. I’m noticing fewer breakouts, less dryness around my nose, and just an overall healthy glow to my skin.
Yesterday a stranger complimented me on my skin, which never happens, so that means something.
I don’t know how it compares to the Clarisonic and other $200.00 products because I don’t own them, but for $29.00 I’m loving the Pro-X brush and have no desire to purchase anything more expensive.
Have you tried this product yet?
What were your thoughts?
Click here to watch a video on the brush at Amazon.