It’s that time of year again. Time for the CVS 75% off Beauty Sale. I actually checked it out a few weeks ago, but the store I went to didn’t have anything interesting marked down at all. This weekend while at another CVS I ran across some great deals though.
I picked up:
1. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Blush and Highlighter in Healthy Glow $2.87
2. Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Pressed Bronzer in Medium $3.75
3. Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy Blush in Poppy $2.75
4. Physicians Formula Conceal RX Concealer in Soft Yellow forget the price
5. Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy Your Skin Foundation in Ecru Beige $3.25
6. Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light Pale forget the price
7. Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy Eyeshadow Palettes in Storm and Ocean(?) $2.09 each
8. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey Collection $2.87
9. Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Liner forget the price
10. Rimmel Gloss $1.47
11. Revlon Gloss $2.47
That’s all the goodies I picked up this weekend from the sale.
Anyone else checked out the sale?
What did you pick up?
And look for reviews of several of the products coming soon!