Listen up girls….get yourself to a drugstore now and pick up a Milani Baked Bronzer. Really, you’ll thank me later.
I picked up the baked bronzer in the shade soleil a few weeks ago and I love it. Soleil is a gorgeous golden brown shade, which is perfect for helping you extend your summer tan into fall.
If Soleil isn’t doing it for you though don’t worry there are three shades total so one of them should be right up your alley.
These Milani products are a great drugstore dupe for products like MAC MSFs or Urban Decays Baked Bronzers, so if you’re a girl on a budget you should totally check these out.
- Great Price ($8.99)
- A great dupe for MAC MSF’s
- Available at drugstores
- Three color choices
- A great color with out a ton of glitter
- The packaging is UGLY. Sorry Milani, I love your products, but the packaging is ugly in my opinion.
- You get a ugly tape residue on the product once you open it which adds to the ugliness.
- Contains a little glitter so if you’re looking for a matte product this isn’t for you.
Overall, I highly recommend these if you’re in the market for a good baked bronzer on a budget.
Have you tried the new Milani Baked Bronzer products yet? What were your thoughts? Please share!