- Stick to a time, but be flexible. Like clockwork, Madonna works out at 8 am every morning. Even the morning after a late night event she’ll come out later, at 10:30. But she never skips a work out.
- Ditch the crummy sweats. Wear something fun and new.
- Change it up. One day she’ll go to the gym, the next out jogging. She never does the same thing twice in a row.
- Find friends who love to workout. They’ll help keep you motivated and you them.
- Don’t overdue it. Madonna never works out for more than 45 minutes.
I really like her rule about ditching the crummy sweats. I think I’m going to buy some cute new workout gear to help motivate me this year. What are your workout rules?