I’ve been wanting this game for awhile now and was beyond excited when I got it for Christmas.
After playing it for a week or so now I decided to go ahead and give you my review. I’m not pleased with this game at all. It’s truly awful and I can’t believe that Jillian ever let them put her name on it. If I could return it I would, but since it’s used I guess it’s going up on Ebay.
- The music is pretty good and upbeat.
- I’m sure you could lose weight with it if you played it enough.
- Terrible graphics
- Everything revolves around a 3 minute run (even strength training) and the run is boring with a scenery that never changes.
- When you workout you unlock fitness tips. One I remember was drink more water or something like that. It would be better if you unlocked new running paths, songs, wardrobes for your character, etc.
- Your actions aren’t easily mimicked on screen which can get very frustrating.
As I’m sure any regular readers already know I’m a huge fan of Jillian so it hurts me to write this review. I just wanted to save you ladies some money because It’s just not worth the hype or price tag.
Retails for $39.99 at Best Buy.com.