I love reading about what everyone keeps inside their makeup bags so I thought why not do one myself. I hope you enjoy it and please send me pictures of what’s inside your makeup bags I’d love to see them.
1. Loreal Paris Revitalift UV Daily Moisturizing Cream with SPF 15 – This moisturizer is great it has Spf 15 and Mexoryl SX. It costs around $20.00 at Target but it’s totally worth the price.
2. Milani Luminous Blush – This is my favorite blush of all time. It’s very similar to Nars Orgasm but much cheaper. It was discontinued but I saw it at my CVS recently so they must have listened to customer complaints and brought it back.
3. Mac Skinfinish in Shimpagne – I usually put a little bit of this on after my blush for a healthy glow.
4. Nars Concealer – This is great concealer I use it to cover little imperfections.
5. Alima Lumina Illuminating Shimmer Powder
6. Mini Vera Wang Princess Perfume for touch ups through out the day.
7. Mac Nymphette Lipgloss – This has been a staple of mine for years.
8. Mac Paint in Stilife – I use this as a base for a lot of my more neutral eye shadow looks.
9. Mac Pigment in Your Ladyship – This is a must have pigment. You can use it like you would a skinfinish for a healthy glow. You can also use it for a very natural eye makeup look the possibilities are endless with this product.
10. Mac Velvet Smokey Eye Kit – I like this one so much more than the newest one that was released.
11. Loreal Voluminous Mascara – If you want lashes that look fake you have to try this mascara.
12. Lancome Kohl Liner
13. Lancome Artliner
14. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
15. Bare Minerals foundation – the best foundation I’ve ever tried.
16. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer – this stuff covers my dark circles better than any other concealer I’ve tried.