Have you always wanted to copy Reese Witherspoon’s pretty makeup look? Now you can thanks to Glamour magazine. In the September 2007 issue her makeup artist Molly R. Stern teaches you how to get the look.
1. Put concealer wherever you’re dark or red.
2. Blend rosy cream blush on cheeks then top with shimmery powder.
3. Smudge bronze cream shadow over lids, then dust taupe shadow on top of that and along lower lashes.
4. Dot gray liquid liner between the roots of your upper lashes. Do a couple swipes of brown mascara.
5. Go with pinky-peach lipstick.